Friday 7 March 2014

A Summer of Icons

So in the summer I thought with some spare time I would practice more on my illustrations and keep in the mood of actually doing something before I went back to Uni and had loads of work thrown at me! I started drawing some of my favourite celebrities which include Katy Perry and Britney Spears (yes I LOVE Britney Spears).  I wanted to start drawing well known faces as i've improved in actually drawing figures faces( I used to leave them blank!) but I couldn't really get them to look like the people I was basing them on!

Here are some of the Illustrations, I'm still not sure they look like there supposed identities in fact I'm pretty sure one of the Katy Perry illustrations looks more like Kylie Jenner but it was fun drawing them and I got to use some of my new pens!




Both Katy Perry illustrations done in Illustration pens.

Britney illustration done in water colours pencils.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my God, you're so talented! I was able to identify them all, wow!!!!! :)

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete