Sunday 30 March 2014

A Clash of Style

So this is a recent project I did to help a fashion photography friend out! Annabelle is creating advertisements for the jewellery brand Alona and asked me to style the shoot. The theme she was after was a bold and colourful look for her editorial and a more classic chic yet playful one for her lookbook. 

I actually loved this, going out and finding loads of clothes and working out each outfit and what would go for what shoot! I'm definitely a shopoholic even when it's not for me I get a massive buzz out of it, (even though I would keep it all from the shoot if I could!) 

So here are some of the photos from the shoot!


Editorial Shoot:


Kimono: River Island
Jumper: Miss Selfridge
Shorts: Miss Selfridge
Clutch: Coast
Shoes: River Island


Love the furry clutch from Coast!


Lookbook:


Hat: H&M
Bralet: Topshop
Tousers: Zara
Shoes: H&M 


This back piece I made and sewed the model into it!


Bralet: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment