Tuesday 11 March 2014

A Dream Come True?!

So just thought I had to share this! My friend sent me the link and I was instantly in love with this collection! The collection is from the Red Valentino RTW Fall 2014 and is based on the fairy tale Snow White. Well, this makes me truly happy and everyone who knows me will know this is because I LOVE Snow White to the point that I dressed up as her for my 21st after having a Disney themed night out much to my friends dismay who are not fans of dressing up... 

The collection is full of bright colours with a pop art element running through. I also love how the collection is so girly with mini skirts, polkadot prints, and flirty dresses yet has contrasting elements of leather and varsity jackets. But I think my favourite detail in the collection was the Snow White print on jumpers and bags and even shoes bringing a cartoon factor and creating something fun and girly.




Absolutely love this vinyl trench!


Just thought I would show you some of the little things that add to my devotion to Snow White!


Laptop being graced by Snow White!


21st Birthday







5 comments:

  1. you have adorable blog, my dear and great post, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is just gorgeous, thanks for the follow on bloglovin! Followed you back, would help me out absolutely loads if you could like my latest posts, will do the same for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! So I just nominated you for the Liebster Award :) You can read about it on my blog: thebeautypieblog.blogspot.com Congrats and I can't wait to read your response!

    Miriam <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) see my blog for the questions :) x

    ReplyDelete